Technical Services Projects and Administrative Assistant
Hiremii is currently recruiting a Technical Services Projects and Administrative Assistant for our client based in Nedlands.
About the role
As the Technical Services Projects and administrative assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to director technical services: diary management, minute taking, drafting, agenda prep, and council reports
- Support technical services team
- Liaise with internal/external service providers, contractors, consultants
- Participate in research, review, development of technical services and projects
- Complete accurate work records
- Provide direction and supervision of the technical services administration officer in day to day operations
- Set and monitor employee goals
- Maintain effective performance of Technical services administration officer through communication meetings, performance reviews, management of poor performance
The specific experience, qualification, and software skills required:
- Min 4 years experience in an administration or executive support officer role
- Well-developed computer skills: word processing, document management, formatting, excel and database management
- Well-developed report writing, agenda creation, and minute taking skills
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of local government functions, systems, and processes is desirable
We are looking for a temp for an approximate 4-8 week placement. Pending candidate suitability, there may be a possibility of transitioning to permanency.
Please Apply or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact Blanché on 0423659213 for further information.