Oncontractor is currently recruiting for a Landscaping Leading Hand. Our client is an award-winning Landscaping company based in Osborne Park, WA.
3 months Casual position with the possibility for permanency.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience in commercial and residential landscape maintenance
- Sound knowledge of residential and commercial landscape maintenance
- Sound knowledge of Horticultural, Turf Management practices, and irrigation systems.
- Good knowledge of tools and machinery used in hard and soft landscaping projects
- Turf Maintenance – mow, snip and edge turf to Deep Green standards, fertilizer, soil wetting agents, weed, and pesticide applications are to be used to maintain healthy, pest free growth
- Garden Beds – clean garden beds are to be presented, free of litter and weeds.
- Soil and Plant health is to be maintained.
- Reticulation – reticulation checks are to be conducted to a minimum of monthly in winter and fortnightly in summer, autumn and spring.
- Experience in leading a team
- Client liaison
- Supervising the team
The specific experience, qualification, and software skills required:
- C-class license - Manual
- Studying or completed a relevant horticultural qualification (Minimum Cert 3 of Horticulture or similar)
- Current First Aid qualification
- Current Pesticides license
- Current Construction White Card
- Clean National Police Clearance
- Working at Heights qualification
You will need to be able to complete a full pre-employment medical including a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please contact Blanché on 0423659213, email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or please apply if you meet the requirements above.