- 12-month contract with view to extend
- Multiple opportunities at various levels
- Flexible working conditions available
We are partnering with one of largest professional services and accounting firms in the world to identify experienced Indirect Tax / GST professionals for their team in Perth.
With a large, diverse portfolio of clients no one day is ever the same. You will use your Indirect Tax and GST experience to advise clients on range of challenging Tax and Advisory matters.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A tertiary degree in Tax, Accounting, Commerce, Economics or equivalent
- Experience in Indirect Tax & GST, ideally with some of this experience at one of the big four accounting firms
- Be working towards or completed your CA
- Accounting or financial statement analysis experience
- Advisory experience on BAS, FBT, GST, Payroll Tax and statutory reporting requirements, particularly in the areas of large public groups, multinational enterprises, and private groups
- Knowledge and experience of the GST legislative and financial environments, particularly in the areas of large public and private groups and multinational enterprises.
- An understanding and experience of the structures and tax planning approaches used in large businesses
- Demonstrated experience in achieving outcomes within set time frames.
- Experience with negotiating with clients using professional judgement and knowledge to influence outcomes.
If you have the relevant experience and want to be part of a company who offers world-class conditions please apply and / or contact Stacy Di Silvio +61 458 813 581 or Jayde Stokes +61 456 807 631.