- 2-week contract position (possibility to extend)
- Immediate start
- Based in Mansfield, VIC
We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client based in Mansfield. This role will support our client with administration of their customer request management system and ensure operational and statutory requirements are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the department to enable an efficient and reliable response to customers (internal and external).
- Assist with the compilation and distribution of reports, statistical information and presentations.
- Provide support to the department including arranging appointments, coordinating meetings, information sessions, and other tasks as required.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of procedures to ensure the department operates effectively in delivery of service.
- Actively participate in team meetings and ensure a team approach to ensure a coordinated and productive outcome in the delivery of services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of service standards, quality systems and relevant policies and procedures for the department.
To be considered for this role will require:
- Two years previous relevant experience in a similar position is desirable
- Current Victorian drivers’ licence.
- Post-secondary qualifications relevant to business administration or similar would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and provide administrative support to senior managers and technical staff.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to achieve specified outcomes in an environment of competing demands.
- Experience in using a wide range of computer systems and demonstrated ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative and discretion.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, are available almost immediately please apply via this advert and/or contact us on 0456 807 631.