Vacancies across Perth metro, Kwinana, Henderson, various remote locations both FIFO & or DIDO
Monday to Friday, Saturday work if wanted
- Erecting, dismantling and altering tube & fitting scaffolds.
- Working material out for the job to keep coming days work efficient
- Discussing scaffold with supervisor as to needs of job on a daily basis
- Communicating with supervisor regarding gear, vehicles and team required and time spent on certain activities.
- Loading & unloading trucks
- Carrying out “Scaffold Inspection Checklist” for each project
- Discussing with clients the job requirements
- Reviewing & carrying out Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures that form part of company as and when required. In addition providing feedback when they identify deficiencies, discrepancies or potential improvements.
- Communicating with up line as to the job’s accommodating features
- Driving trucks
- Capable of erect, modify and dismantle of Tube and Fitting & KwickStage scaffolding unsupervised.
- Willing and able to lead a team to get the job done overcoming obstacles and challenges along the way in a safe and efficient manner.
- 5 years on-site scaffolding experience
- Advanced Scaffold ticket,
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space Entry
- White card
- Driver’s license and own mode of transport.